Saturday, February 7, 2009

About Me

Hey! I'm Bethany. I'm a freshman at the University of Akron. I'm majoring in sociology, which I absolutely love! It's just so interesting and never gets old, there's always something new to check out. I also love to run and am currently training for a half-marathon in May, which I'm so excited about. I volunteer at a local homeless shelter in Akron babysitting children. That is probably one of the things that I look forward to the most during the week. I'm also really involved in the campus focus organization located on campus. I'm really interested in learning about women and all the issues they face all across the globe. I think that through these blogs, debates, and whatever else we do we can actually start something that could make a difference for women all over the world and that really excites me!

No comments:

Post a Comment